Title: Medical Spa Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Department: Medical Spa
To apply, download the application and email the completed application and resume to email@example.com or mail it to 5350 Eastern Ave, Davenport IA 52807. You may also fax it to 563-359-1512.
Job Summary for Medical Spa Nurse Practitioner:
Looking for someone who would like to grow with a fast paced Medical Spa and perform the best aesthetic procedures to date. These procedures include but are not limited to Botox, Dysport, dermal fillers, medical lasers, microneedling, chemical peels, etc. The ideal Nurse Practitioner applicant will provide excellent results, provide amazing service, and lead an advanced team of providers.
Education and Experience required for Medical Spa Nurse Practitioner:
- Must have a Nurse Practitioner license in the State of Iowa.
- Spa Experience Preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities required of Medical Spa Nurse Practitioner:
- Able to work well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates skills in sales, customer service, and time management.
- Must have flexible schedule including evening and weekend availability if needed.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, friendly, passionate, intelligent, and knowledgeable regarding the Aesthetics industry.
- Ability to prioritize among multiple requests.
Responsibilities of Medical Spa Nurse Practitioner:
- Create and execute a customized treatment plan for each client.
- Create an excellent experience for customers through a friendly attitude while demonstrating product & service expertise.
- Actively recommend, promote, and sell medical aesthetic services to clients.