Thank you for your interest in Revive at The Group Med Spa! Whether you are beginning your career or are a seasoned professional, we welcome you to join our team. We emphasize collaboration and strive to provide each client with the quality care and compassion they deserve.
The Group originated in 1978 and Revive was established in 2017. As a local physician-owned private practice and medical spa, we pride ourselves on some pretty awesome EMPLOYEE BENEFITS!
The Group is a growing practice with a long-lasting reputation. We believe, by investing in our team, we are also investing in our clients and the community we serve.
We would love to meet you!
About Revive at The Group Med Spa
Revive at The Group Med Spa is owned and medically directed by the Physicians of The Group Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialists, P.C., an established practice caring for the community for over 40 years.
Revive at The Group Med Spa strives to help clients reach their own personalized goals using the highest quality, and well-researched technologies. Revive is built on a strong medical foundation to produce the best quality results with the highest level of care for both men and women.
The services that are offered at Revive include Injectables (Botox, Dysport, Juvaderm, and Restylane), Laser Hair Removal, Tattoo Removal, Laser Skin Rejuvenation and Laser Vein Therapy using the Enlighten™ Excel HR™, and Fraxel Dual® 1550/1927. Aesthetic services also include microneedling, chemical peels, facials, microdermabrasion, microcurrent, dermaplaning, waxing, and lashes. Revive also offers a variety of massage treatment options.
Revive at The Group Med Spa's Medical Director, Dr. Jana Van Rybroek is a partner of The Group Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialists, P.C. Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Van Rybroek is focused on preventative medicine and lifelong wellness. Caring for women in all stages of life naturally led to her position as Medical Director at Revive.
With more than 80 years of combined experience, Revive at The Group Med Spa’s staff includes aestheticians, certified laser technicians, licensed massage therapists, and certified cosmetic injectors. To view their full bios please visit OUR TEAM page.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Roth 401(k) with Company Match
- 401(k) Company Profit Sharing
- Employee Discounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D for Employees, Spouse, and Child(ren)
- Other Wellness Plans
- Short-Term Disability Benefit
Work / Life Integration
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Company Bonuses
- Yearly Wage Reviews
- Company Holiday Event
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Community Volunteer Events
- Social Event Outings
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Apparel Reimbursement
Health & Wellness
- Medical & Prescription
- Dental & Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Company Contribution towards HSA
- YMCA Discount
- Paid Workers Compensation Benefit
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Company Match
What is considered part-time and full-time employment?
- Full Time/Benefit Eligible 1.0FTE = 40 hours a week
- Part-Time/Benefit Eligible .9FTE = 36 hours a week
- Part-Time/Benefit Eligible .8FTE = 32 hours a week
- Part-Time/Benefit Eligible .7FTE = 28 hours a week
- Part-Time/Benefit Eligible .6FTE = 24 hours a week
- Part-Time/Benefit Eligible .5FTE = 20 hours a week
- Part-Time/Non-Benefit Eligible .4FTE = 16 hours a week
- Part-Time/Non-Benefit Eligible .3FTE = 12 hours a week
- Part-Time/Non-Benefit Eligible .2FTE = 8 hours a week
- Per Diem/Non-Benefit Eligible .1FTE = As needed
Can I apply for more than one position?